As teachers you stand upon the highest peak in education, for what teaching can compare in priceless value and in far-reaching effect with that which deals with man as he was in the eternity of yesterday, as he is in the mortality of today, and as he will be in the forever of tomorrow. Not only time but eternity is your field

-J. Reuben Clark Jr.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

2 Weeks!

It has been a while but I am going to start using this blog again as I begin my first year of teaching (well my internship). I will be teaching third grade and I am so excited! I haven't been able to get into my classroom yet and won't be able to get in until the end of next week... Did I mention that school starts on the 25th!?

Today I spent a lot of time shopping for my classroom which is both good and bad! I found some good sales and I was able to use my teacher discount, but seeing as how I don't have access to my classroom yet all of my stuff it taking up space in my bedroom...

I am doing a rock star theme this year and I was struggling to find name plates that would fit my theme. I finally decided to just make them myself, I am quite proud of how they turned out. I am thinking that I will laminate them, that way I can re-use them if I decide to keep the rock star theme. I think they are pretty cute, what do you think?

You can't see it so well but there are 5 colors (Blue, Yellow, Purple, Pink, and Orange)


And for your viewing enjoyment... I am loving this cover at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment